Les Radeon Software Crimson ReLive 17.8.1 sont disponibles en téléchargement, quoi de neuf ?
Radeon Software Crimson ReLive 17.8.1, des corrections de bugs
Radeon™ Software Crimson ReLive Edition is AMD’s advanced graphics software for enabling high-performance gaming and engaging VR experiences. Create, capture, and share your remarkable moments. Effortlessly boost performance and efficiency. Experience Radeon Software with industry-leading user satisfaction, rigorously-tested stability, comprehensive certification, and more.
Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.8.1 Highlights
- Radeon RX Vega Series Graphics
- Quake™ Champions Early Access
- Agents of Mayhem
- Some protected content applications may experience an HDCP error code while playing Blu-ray content.
- A limited number of HDR enabled TV’s may experience intermittent HDMI signal loss.
- Grand Theft Auto V may experience an intermittent application crash.
- With Enhanced Sync enabled Video playback on desktop or YouTube playback in Google Chrome may cause tearing choppy playback.
- Forza Horizon 3 may experience long or extended load times.
- FreeSync displays may experience stuttering when watching fullscreen video content.
- FreeSync brightness or flickering issues have been resolved on a small amount of Samsung FreeSync enabled displays that may have been experiencing issues.
- Tekken™ 7 may experience a crash (Chapter 13) on some Radeon RX 380 Series graphics products.
- GPU Scaling may fail to work on some DirectX®11 applications.
- Radeon WattMan may not reach applied overclock states on Radeon RX Vega series graphics products or may cause mouse stuttering when left running in the background.
- Windows Media Player may experience an application hang during video playback if Radeon ReLive is actively recording desktop.
- Secondary displays may show corruption or green screen when the display/system enters sleep or hibernate with content playing.
- Unable to create Eyefinity configurations through the Eyefinity Advanced Setup option.
- The « Reset » option in Radeon Settings Gaming tab may enable the « HBCC Memory Segment » feature instead of setting it to the default disabled state.
- After resuming from sleep and playing back video content the system may become unresponsive on Radeon RX Vega series graphics products.
- Bezel compensation in mixed mode Eyefinity cannot be applied.
The Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.8.1 installation package contains the following:
- Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.8.1 Driver Version 17.30.1051 (Windows Driver Store Version 22.19.666.1)
The Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.8.1 installation package can be downloaded from the following links:
By clicking the Download button, you are confirming that you have read and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of the End User License Agreement (« EULA »). If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of these licenses, you do not have a license to any of the AMD software provided by this download.